codeine hi tech promethazine
phenergan with codeine codeine promethazine 240ml is an opioid pain medication, sometimes called a narcotic. phenergan with codeine used to treat mild to relatively severe pain
Before taking this medicine
You should not use phenergan with codeine if you are allergic to it, or if you have:
severe asthma or breathing problems;
a blockage in your stomach or intestines; or
frequent asthma attacks or hyperventilation.
Common codeine side effects include:
feeling dizzy or drowsy;
nausea, vomiting, stomach pain;
mild itching or rash.
if you use this medicine while you are pregnant, your baby could become dependent on the drug. This can cause life-threatening withdrawal symptoms in the baby after it is born. Babies born dependent on habit-forming medicine may need medical treatment for several weeks. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant.
Call your doctor at once if you have:
noisy breathing, sighing, shallow breathing, breathing that stops during sleep;
a slow heart rate or weak pulse;
a light-headed feeling, like you might pass out;
confusion, agitation, hallucinations, unusual thoughts or behavior;
feelings of extreme happiness or sadness;
problems with urination; or
low cortisol levels–nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, dizziness, worsening tiredness or weakness.
What is codeine used for?
Codeine is used for the short-term relief of mild to moderate pain. Medication should only be used when other forms of non-opioid pain relief have not been successful in managing pain or are not tolerated.
phenergan with codeine may also suppress a dry cough.
How does codeine work?
Codeine works directly on opioid receptors in the central nervous system and reduces feelings of pain by interrupting the way nerves signal pain between the brain and the body.
It also suppresses the activity in the brain that controls coughing.
Medical uses of phenergan with codeine
Promethazine has a variety of medical uses, including:
- For nausea and vomiting associated with anesthesia or chemotherapy. commonly used postoperatively as an antiemetic. The antiemetic activity increases with increased dosing; however, side effects also increase, which often limits maximal dosing. 
- For moderate to severe morning sickness and hyperemesis gravidarum: In the UK, promethazine is the drug of first choice, being preferred as an older drug with which there is a greater experience of use in pregnancy (second in line being metoclopramide or prochlorperazine). 
- For allergies such as hay fever and together with other medications in anaphylaxis
- To aid with symptoms of the common cold
- Motion sickness, including space sickness
- Hemolytic disease of the newborn
- Anxiety before surgery
Comments on 'Buy cheap best phenergan with codeine l codeine hi tech promethazine 240ml' (0)