Buy Oxycodone Hydrochloride 15mg Tablet
Oxycodone Hydrochloride 15mg Tablet
Oxycodone Hydrochloride 15mg Tablet is a moderately priced drug used to treat moderate to severe pain. This drug is slightly more popular than comparable drugs. It is available in both generic and brand versions. Generic oxycodone is covered by most Medicare and insurance plans, but some pharmacy coupons or cash prices may be lower. The lowest Good Rx price for the most common version of generic Roxicodone is around $45.98, 76% off the average retail price of $10.6.
Buy Oxycodone Hydrochloride 15mg Tablet for sale without prescription. This medication is used to help relieve moderate to severe pain
What is Roxicodone?
Roxicodone discount prices start at just $13.27!
- What should I tell my doctor?
- How should I use this drug?
- What if I miss a dose?
- Where should I store this drug?
What should I tell my doctor?TOP
They need to know if you have any of these conditions:
- brain tumor
- drug abuse or addiction
- head injury
- heart disease
- if you often drink alcohol
- kidney disease
- liver disease
- low adrenal gland function
- lung disease, asthma, or breathing problem
- stomach or intestine problems
- taken an MAOI such as Marplan, Nardil, or Parnate in the last 14 days
- an unusual or allergic reaction to oxycodone, other drugs, foods, dyes, or preservatives
- pregnant or trying to get pregnant
How should I use this drug?
Take this medicine by mouth with water. Take it as directed on the prescription label at the same time every day. You can take it with or without food. If it upsets your stomach, take it with food. Keep taking it unless your health care provider tells you to stop.
Some brands of this medicine, like Oxaydo, have special instructions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist if these directions are for you: Do not cut, crush or chew this medicine. Do not wet, soak, or lick the tablet before you take it.
A special MedGuide will be given to you by the pharmacist with each prescription and refill. Be sure to read this information carefully each time.
What if I miss a dose?
Where should I store this drug?
Keep out of the reach of children and pets. This medicine can be abused. Keep it in a safe place to protect it from theft. Do not share it with anyone. It is only for you. Selling or giving away this medicine is dangerous and against the law.
Store at 25 degrees C (77 degrees F). Protect from light and moisture. Keep the container tightly closed. Get rid of any unused medicine after the expiration date.
This medicine may cause harm and death if it is taken by other adults, children, or pets. It is important to get rid of the medicine as soon as you no longer need it or it is expired. You can do this in two ways:
- Take the medicine to a medicine take-back program. Check with your pharmacy or law enforcement to find a location.
- If you cannot return the medicine, flush it down the toilet.